Boy and his fish in the bottle
Well here is my recipe:I used a sketch no 74 from Pixie Cottage
The main card is an A5 and is from card stock I had in my stash
My image is a rubber stamp that I had for a very long time
I coloured him in with Promarkers
Then stamped the image onto 3 different papers from a 6X6 Ka & Co, Hopscotch paper pack and cut them out and done Paper piecing
Layered my image on the same Ka & Co paper as the Wallis and then on lime Green card stock
I cut a 3 different pieces of the check paper from his pants and layered it with lime green card stock
I stuck the strips in the corners directly on orange cards stock
I glued the long strip across the back of my image and then added 3d tape and that gave it a little bit dimension
I lasty added the 4 brads
All your comments are highly appreciated and I am always open for more ideas and advise!!
Happy crafting and Blogging!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until the next time!!
Lots of Love and Kisses!!
- Pixie Cottage = Sketch 74
- Creative Craft World = Brads
- Delightful Challenges = Anything Goes
- Dutch Dare = For the Boys
- Stamp something = Pretty Papers
- Card making Mamas = For a Child
- Two Sisters = For Men
- Craft your Passion no 63 = Paper Piecing
- Little Claires = Cards for Mens
- Paper Creations = For Men