Good Evening Everybody!!
I really had fun with this card. I must admit I do like Kenny K’s images.
Well here is my recipe:
My Sketch is from Papertake Weekly
I have used Orange, Yellow, Green and mounted my topper on white A5 Card Stock
I have used an image from Kenny K images “Rock Chic”
I used Promarkers to colour the image in
I mounted my image onto circles that I cut out with the cricut machine in orange, yellow and green cardstock
I have used the Cuttlebug and 3 different embossing folders, Dots, Music Notes Sheet and a Diamond shaped Embossing folders
I layered everything and added a ribbon before I added my circles with the image
I used a Cuttlebug tag die and mounted my sentiment on it
Then last but not least I added Star Brads to add to the “Rock Star” theme!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until the next time!!
- Papertake Weekly - Sketch
- Cupcake crafts - Orange, Yellow, Green, White
- Top Tip Tuesday - Use a Ribbon
- Creative Card Crew - For a Diva
- Moving Along with Time - No Designer paper
- Paperplay - Citrus colours
- Do You stack up - Orange
- Crafty Catz- Lots of Circles
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Texture
- Stamp Something - use a digi