Good evening my dear friends!
Well the rain has finally stopped. I must sound like a weather girl!! I was crafting with my dear friend this evening and really enjoyed it. I am so lucky to have such a fantastic friend!
This image made me smile and could taste that lovely ice cream!!
I had fun colouring her in with Promarkers. I never knew that I could have so much fun to use pens to colour in at my age.
Well here is my recipe:The main card is an 8X8 and is from card stock I had in my stash
My image is a digi stamp from Mo Manning at Mo's Digital Pencil!
I coloured her in with Promarkers
I layered my image on Green card stock and again on a Bright Pink
I took Designers Paper I had in my stash and layered it on pink and green card
I added a layered flower with a brad in the centre in green and pink
All your comments are highly appreciated and I am always open for more ideas and advise!!
Happy crafting and Blogging!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until the next time!!
Lots of Love and Kisses!!
- Sweet Stamping = Playing in the Sun
- Creative Cow Girls = Summer Fun
- Craft Room Challenge = Anything Goes
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar = Here comes Summer
- Papetake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Crafters Companion = Here comes Summer
- Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
- Divas by Design - Florals