Friday 29 July 2011

Tilda’s Christmas Gift Box


Good Evening Everyone, I wanted to show you my newest 2 Tilda’s, well it is new for me, I bought both in a sale and this is their first outing.  They are adorable!! I've coloured them with Pro markers. The full recipe for my card is below this post otherwise we could be here a long, long time. Lol






















My recipe:
Well where shell I start.  This gift box started its life been a kids shoe box.
I covered the box in white paper all over and then covered it in Gift Rap
I used a Martha Stewart Lace Punch and created a lace effect border with Silver Mirror card
I glued a Merry Christmas Silver and White ribbon onto the Silver Lace Mirror card border
I decorated all the sides of this box with deferent embellishments. 
I printed a Digi Sentiment that I layered on top of Red and Silver mirror card that I cut out with 2 different Spellbinder Nestabilities and glued it to the front and the back of the box
On the Left and Right ends of the box I added another layered topper with Red and Silver mirror card that I cut out with 2 different Spellbinder Nestabilities and added a White Rose I made from paper and added a red Ribbon
I covered the inside of the box as well
I decorated the inside of the lid with a Magnolia Tilda stamp that I coloured in with Promarkers then layered it on top of Red and Silver mirror card that I cut out with 2 different Spellbinder Nestabilities I also added another white handmade rose and some small red roses and holly leaves I punched out with a holly leave punch and added a double red ribbon. I also used the Magnolia Vintage Tag I cut out of Silver Mirror card.

I made all these white roses with a punch and finished them all off with Stickles for a bit of Christmas Glitz!
Last and not least I decorated the top of the lid.  I added my toppers to a layered Mirror card and wrapping paper that I punched the corners with a Martha Stewart Corner Punch.  Again with white handmade roses I made and green holly leaves and added small red roses.  I made 2 bows with white wired Organza ribbon and added a medium single rose in the middle of the bows.  I Stamped another Magnolia Tilda stamp and coloured her in with Promarkers. I Layered coloured Tilda on top of Red and Silver mirror card that I cut out with 2 different Spellbinder Nestabilities. 
I added white ribbon, added silver cored and finishes of with very thin red ribbon and glued it as a trim to the lid.
All your comments are highly appreciated and I am always open for more ideas and advise!!

Happy crafting and Blogging!!!

 Thanks for stopping by!!
Until the next time!!
Lots of Love and Kisses



I would like to ender the following Challenges:
Crafty Cats = Christmas in July
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything goes

Fussy & Fancy - Christmas in July
Totally Papercrafts: Bling it up
Sew many Challenges - Anything Goes
2 Sisters = Anything Goes
Allsorts = Free and Easy
Creative Inspirations = Christmas in July
Pollycraft Monday = Christmas in July
Craft your Passion = Christmas in July
Cupcake Crafts = Shabby Sparkle
Top Tip Tuesday = Make it Girlie
Party Time Tuesday = Anything Goes
Creative Craft World = Anything but a birthdays
The Paper Shelter = Anything Goes
Crafts & Me = Ribbon
I love Promarkers = Anything Goes
Crafty Creations = Christmas in July
Craft us Crazy = Anything Goes

23 comments:

  1. Denise, This is just stunning-youve done a fabulous job! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week :-) Elaine GDT for July -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box, you have done a really fabulous job on it, love it, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, a lot of time and effort went into this and it will be a wonderful addition to anyone's Christmas,thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should have added thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning. Love everything about it, especially the bows and roses. Beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! What a fantastic project. I love the image and the gorgeous colours. Your shabby sparkle looks faberoony. Thank you so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute box. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    Hugs Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunningly beautiful Christmas box, thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations and Crafty Creations. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denise..this is just beautiful...what a lovely gift for someone.Fantastic project..brilliant.

    Thanks for joining in at Fussy and Fancy.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Denise
    A gorgeous and beautiful box thankyou for sharing this with us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful box, thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Denise, wow what a gorgeous box, you would never believe it started life as a shoe-box!. Your image is so sweet and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow beautiful - love it - beautiful box.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts - Good Luck - and hope to see you again next week
    Sarah - (Stressed Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning box you've made. It's really pretty.
    Hugs Laila

    remember my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk, ends in just a few hours...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous.So much detail inside and out.Stunning creation.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is wonderful, totally adorable little box. Thanks for joining in the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your gift box turned out adorable! Thanks for Joining us at Craft Your Passion "Christmas in July" Challenge Good Luck! ~Jamie~

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful creation! Loved your design and all those lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter!
    Hugs Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful Christmas box! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning !! I adore your creation.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World. For our 'Anything but Birthdays' challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful! I can see a lot of time and love have gone into it. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!