Tuesday 23 July 2013

DT Card for SweetStamp Challenge #127

Hi to you all lovely people out there!

Hope you all had a FAB week end!  the weather has been so good the last few weeks here in Scotland you would not have thought you were in Scotland!!!! BUT  that is all over It is a grey and electric storms every were and the internet has been playing up!!  I have my Granddaughter Alana visiting me and she is 18 months old but fulllllll of energy.  Wow I need holiday after this week!!

Well I better get back to business! 

It is Tuesday and another challenge across at 
SweetStamps Challenge #127 and the theme is

CHRISTMADS GRENERY

We'd love to see your Creations, so come and join the fun with us at 



You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at


SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.


We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 14 August. 
The theme for that challenge is Drier SheetTechnique  
So come and share your lovely creations with us at Sweet Stamps monthly challenge here

***********

Here is my Recipe!


I used a hammered card stock as my main card and made a 8X8 card
I stamps around a white scare card to form my lovely Frame by
Using the lovely corner Poinsettia Coner 746 
and Pointsettia Border U748-CC
The lovely Leaf Die is also from SweetStamps.com from their SweetCuts range SC006 Fancy Leaf


My main image is also from the lovely stamps from 
I used Promarkers to colour it all in:
Forest Green, Apple, Pine, Poppy, Lipstick Red, Amber and Canary




Super that you leave a message! 
I read them with great pleasure. 
Thank you for leaving me a note. 
I read them with a lot of pleasure.

I would like to enter the following Challenges:
Crafting By Designs Christmas in July - (10) - 31/7
 Crafting for all Seasons Christmas in July - #57 (10) 6/8 
Creative Belli  - Christmas #174 (53) 31/7
I love Promarkers - Christmas #178 (10) 31/7


To be updated:

12 comments:

  1. Wow, love graphic your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Beautiful! I love the frame you made with the flowers and your coloring is awesome! The inside Poinsettia spray is such a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fantastic use of those stamp images. Love how you incorporated the sweet cuts leafs to. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design and beautiful coloring on the poinsettia images. I love the 3D effect and the added die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, classy card, the 3D flowers look brilliant. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very nice, love the use of the leaf die and the dimension of the poinsettias.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh this is gorgeous!!! I love how you added the die in throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the leafy die embellishing the poinsettias! Your coloring is gorgeous too! Fantastic design with the corner and border stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!