Thursday 26 December 2013

The Pink Silhouette Lady

Hi My dear Friends!

Merry Belated Christmas to every body!

Sorry this post is a bit to late to wish you all a Merry Christmas, but we are still in the season of Joy and Happiness so I can still wish you all the best with your families and dear friends all over the world!!

I am still having a fantastic Christmas! We stopped over at my son's Huntly and his wonderful little family for our Christmas meal! Wow what a meal! The food was amazing!  We took breaks in between the different courses and an excuse for another glass of wine! For afters there was lovely board games and what fun we had!

We left them about midday and gone to a small town called Crieff in Perthshire, Scotland. We are staying here for a few days.  I decorated the motorhome a Scandinavia theme Red and White, and we love it! it is so festive! The fragrant candles that are burning give off this lovely Christmas aromas. I just love Christmas time!!!


Well it is time for another lovely challenge across at SweetStamps.com.

Challenge #149

ANYTHING GOES

Well pop over to SweetStamps.com's and have a look at the lovely 
DT members cards for some lovely inspiration.  

While you have fun entering into the challenge you can win a price too!!!

We'd love to see your Creations, so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #150 is

SOMETHING NEW

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 14 January

The theme for that challenge is 

Easel Card

Well everybody here is my take on this weeks Challenge:


I used a white base card stock for the card
I layered it with mint green card to bring the lovely green out of my DP papers
I used a 2 lovely stamps from SweetStamps.com's 
I used Versamark to stamp the images and used 
a Pink Embossing powder to match my DP papers
I cut my Lady out and stuck her to the small Oval I cut out from the DP papers
I used a Grand Decorative Ovals die to cut around my Oval Stamped Images
I colored her in with a Promarker in "Satin"
After I layered the DP papers onto Pink card and rapped a satin Pink ribbon in the middle
of the backing layer I glued it to my base card and glued my main images to that
I used the same Marianne Design Corner die as for the corners and and 
cut 2 corners in the mint green but just used a part of the die
to bring a bit of the Green onto the Pink Silk ribbon
I added 2 Green Pearls


These lovely Marianne Design Corner Dies is so 
delicate and cut to perfection
I used Pink card to cut 4 corners and added it to my corners


I made a Pink Angel and two different Pearl and Silver Beads Pins
I love making decorative pins with beads and charms.
I added it to the lovely bouquet of roses I made
Finally added the Rose Bouquet to my Card
 

Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some 
needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store
it is packed with fantastic products.
Go and have fun and shop till you drop!!



 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox

I am going to play along with the following Challenge:
Charisma Cardz - W, 3E, C10 #49 Anything Goes (207) 2/1/14 Thursday
Cute Card Thursday - W, C5 - #301 Anything Goes (45) 2/1/14 Thursday
Crafty Creations - #253 Anything goes  (205) 8/1/14 Wednesday
The Stamping Chef - Always Anything goes  c#10 (42) 7/1/14 Wednesday

12 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've had a wonderful holiday, Denise! Along with the holiday is your lovely card! Great choice with the green papers…it is just SO elegant! Merry (belated)Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and girly! I just love that soft pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and Girly. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color combo and a nice vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Denise!! And Merry belated Christmas!!
    Ayushi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! And a belated Merry Christmas to you too!!!! Santa is coming to you soon, but it will be in January 2014! So sorry about it it has been very busy!
      Kind regards xxxx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful- love the pink- and the green does make the pink 'pop'! he dies are fab. Glad you are having a great Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an awesome card. I love how you used the 2 images in your design, also the wonderful flowers and corners. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card the colors are gorgeous together :)

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges :)

    Have a very happy new year

    Hugs Mandy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so delicate. Love the design with the way you've made that silhuette and love the diecut corners. Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina Sous Chef xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is very pretty! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING CHEF challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!