Tuesday 22 April 2014

My Dear Sweetie

Hi my dear friends

Hope all are well were you are!


Well it is Tuesday and time for a new Challenge at 
SweetStamps.com.

Challenge #166

Sweets

Well pop over to SweetStamps.com's and have a look at the lovely 

DT members cards for some lovely inspiration.  

While you have fun entering into the challenge you can win a price too!!!

We'd love to see your Creations, 

so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's 

online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #167 is

Photo Inspiration

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 

14 May

The theme for that challenge is 

Embossing

Well everybody here is my take on the Challenge:


WOW I had fun making this card!
I made a 6 X 6 card from Deep Red card stock
I downloaded these lovely DP  and layered with
Cor'dination card stock
Distressed the edges with Rangers Antique Linen


These lovely cupcake stamps are from SweetStamps.com. ArtsyfArtsy 
and called Exquisite Cupcakes
I stamped them in Valentine on 
2 shades of cream card
the base of the cupcakes is in a darker shade than the tops
The Cream card I added the 3 cupcakes I first scored with my scissors
and then distressed it
Layered onto Deep Red Card and
added this lovely lace to frame my cupcakes

Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some 
needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store
it is packed with fantastic products.
Go and have fun and shop till you drop!!




 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox


I am going to play along with the following Challenge:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes C#40 (546) 2/5 
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes C#91 (180) 2/5
Sister Act - Anything Goes C#54 (168) 2/5

6 comments:

  1. great card, love the cupcake stamps and the lace!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just the SWEETEST little treat, Denise! love those yummy red/white stripes throughout. great design sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love this card! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Denise what colors and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love your design, the stripes on the DP remind me of an old fashioned bake shop. Love the distressing and big striped ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!