Wednesday 25 June 2014

Something Old & Something New and DT Call

Hi all you lovely people out there!

Hope you are having a fab week with your family and friends. What lovely weather the UK is having it is amazing!!! 

There is a DT Call across at Hobbycutz and please come and join our lovely Teams


Well, there is a lovely challenge across at

 Hobbycutz.  

Our sponsor for this weeks Challenge #    is 


and they have sponsored some lovely digital images 
for our DT Members to use

The theme this week is 

Something Old & Something New  



***********************************************************

Well here is my take on it:


I made a A6 card with Plain white card
Layered with a ribbed card stock
I Cut some corners dies and a
Plain oval from spellbinders
From Pearl Card


This lovely Butterfly is from Hobbycutz
I painted with Gesso
and then added Mega Flakes
Added some bling to the body and created a 
Bling trail
Added some really old Bows with Bling in the middle


I made a bunch of flowers and leaves and added
my handmade bow with my new ribbon.

Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox
I am entering this project into the following challenges:

To be updated

2 comments:

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!