Monday 26 January 2015

Many Thanks to Stencils and Embossing Paste

Hi every one and a very Happy Monday!



So the theme of the challenge for this week across at 


This weeks challenge is 

Stencil and Embossing Paste!!

Come along and play with us you could win


$10 Gift Certificate

to spent at



to purchase some lovely crafty goodies from a big range.

Just pop over to the 


and share your lovely creation with us!

Here is my take on the Challenge this week!

Many Thanks to Stencils and Embossing Paste


I used a A6 White card with a deckle edge
I used a piece of Black card stock cut down to my required size and
used a lovely stencil, Victorian Romance, from the fantastic
range of stencils from SweetStamps.com

 I used paste that gave me the lovely dimension I needed


The stamp I used is from the Clear Stamp collection from SweetStamps.com
I stamped with memento ink and then used a clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker
to give me a bit of bling to my Sentiment
(sorry the picture doesn't do it justice)
I cut it down to fit in the center of the black tag die, and added to my bow
I made a triple bow with silk edge organza black ribbon
Made a center piece with resin flowers and a pearl bead for the center of the flower


You can find all the products I used in the online shop of 





I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!
I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!


I am going to enter and play along with the following challenge blogs:

To be updated


4 comments:

  1. wow! what incredible texture, Denise - love how you used a beautiful white frame and the stencil paste! Beautiful home decor! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is so delicate, it looks perfect with your black and white textured piece, Denise. This is such a pretty design and is perfect for displaying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this done in black and white- just beautiful! Love the big bow too : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...absolutely stunning! Love this colour combination and the style and design is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!