Saturday 15 August 2015

The Beautiful Sunbird

Hi everybody!!

It has been such a lovely day here in Scotland and I just wanted to paint! 

This is a mid month Challenge reminder for DS4J


As always every bodies favorite

Anything Goes

But there is an Optional Twist

Things with Wings!!



Recipy

I created a A5 card and made it Landscape
Layered with a blue card stock to bring the blue out in the bird
I used watercolor pencils and acrylic paint.
I used a Spotter Brush to create the feathers
I painted the background with White Acrylic paint with a small amount of 
Acrylic Iridescent Medium
I incorporated this medium to the paint on the back of the bird
because in the wild their feathers are very iridescent.



Digi by:  DS4J 

Image: Sunbird

Coloring Mediums:

I had so much fun with this bird!
I used Derwent Watercolor Pencils
Acrylic Paints
Acrylic Iridescent Medium


I took this picture from a different angle so you
could see the colors without the Iridescent shine.

I I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

I hope you pop over to the Digi Stamps 4 Joy
and have a look at all the beautiful
Inspirational and  creative work by my
fellow Design Team Members!!

Why not become a follower, if you are not one already!

 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png

Challenges I will be entering this creation of mine:
To be uptaded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!