Sunday 23 August 2015

The "Plume" Ballet Dancer

Happy Sunday to all the dear people and happy crafters out there,


Hope you are all having a fantastic time with your families and your friends across the world wherever you are!

DS4J 

have just released new digi's and they are stunning!! 

You have to pop over and have a look!!

My take on 1 of the new releases 

Curvy Ballerina


My Recipe:

Used Black card stock and made a size A5 card
I layered my Image with Black, Gold Mirror, Red 
and then repeat the layering 
to give a lot of depth card stock.


Digi by:  DS4J 

Image:  Curvy Ballerina

Coloring Medium:  Promarkers:
Berry Red, Lipstick Red
Burnt Sienna, 
Sandstone, Forest Green, Caramel,
Ivory, Blush, Vanilla
Cool Grey 1
I used a uni-ball Signo pen Gold for the 
the trim on the Tutu 


I love making Fuzzy bows!!
I took Trimmed Black made a double bow
made a single Red bow and then finished the center off
with a gold bling button
I just draped the long tales of the red ribbon!!!


I wanted to add these roses but I needed some
gold and used the same Gold pen and just added
some on some areas I used a gold trim.

I I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Why not become a follower, if you are not 1 already!

 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png

Challenges I will be entering:
To be uptaded

9 comments:

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!