Well, I have been crafting for most my life, but it has only been very recently when a crafting buddy of mine has convinced me to start my own blog.....So here I am after a lot of convincing and a lot of struggling to get everything nicely set up. And there is still so much I want to add to my blog, but I suppose Rome wasn't built in one day.
I am not very technical minded but hopefully with some help and lots of patience from everyone I will get there eventually.
Anyway I decided to make a card as one of my crafty friends that has been blogging for a while was helpful enough to send me a list with links to some of the most popular craft challenge blogs, so I decided to make a card for a few of these....is that not a nice way to start off....
So here we go:
I hope you all like it.
My card recipe:
Image: Wags 'n Whiskers, coloured using my lovely new promarkers.
Layered onto Lilac card and Purple Mirri card. Then I added a punched paper lace border at the bottom with some nice matching ribbon. The scrolls was cut out using my Cricut machine. The Feathers, flowers & pins was just from my craft stash. Lastly I added some nice bling on the swirls and some stickles on her wings and in her hair.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Crafting for all Seasons - Anything Goes
- Divas by Design - One for the Girls
- Simon Says Challenge - Sparkle & Shine
- Paperplay - Sparkle Galore
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Totally papercrafts - No Square
- Sweet Stampin - In the garden (lives a fairy)
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Fairy tales
- Incy Wincy - Lavender & Lace
- Creative Craft World - Anything but a Square
- Allsorts Challenge - Photo Inspiration (My colours I used)
- Emerald Fairy Challenge - Anything goes
Thank you for everyone who stopped by my blog.