Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you for everyone that visited my blog since I posted my first post, and thank you to each and everyone who left me a comment....The reception has been fabulous, there is so many kind hearted people out them and I loved it ever since I signed up!
Anyway I have another card to showcase tonight.
Again I went for a Lovely Fairy from Wags 'n Whiskers - this one is Fairy Iris. I just love fairies and these once is just so irresistible.
I am sorry if my picture is not too good tonight, but the weather has been so bad here today and so gray and the light wasn't playing along....
Anyway my recipe is as follow:
- Image: Wags 'n Whiskers available from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. I coloured her using my Promarkers, after that I added some stickels to the wings and the buttons. (Sorry this is not showing up very well, I will try to take a better picture tomorrow).
- The flowers is fabric flowers is from Papermania as well as the buttons which I added to them.
- The big purple bow was one I recycled previously from a box of chocolates I received for my Birthday and the beads that is hanging down from it, I have had for many many years.
- The tags I cut out using a die and my cuttlebug which I added a sentiment to.
- The lace borders was punched using a Martha Stewart punch and lastly I added the three little pearls on the ribbon.
- I used the sketch from Mojo Monday to design my card by.
Well and I think that is it. Thank you for everyone who took some time to stop by and leave a comment.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Paperplay - Blossoms & Blooms
- Sew Many Challenges - Flowers & Lace
- I Love Promarkers - Pearls
- Ces - Embellish it
- Little Claire's - Sparkle
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Fairytales
- The Crafty Pad - Lace & Bows
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Dig out the old and the new (The flowers I had for donkeys and the image is the first time I have used it)
- Challenge up your life - Recycle (the bow)
- By the Cute and Girly - Anything goes
- The Emerald Fairies - Anything Goes
- Pollycraft monday - Bingo (Tag, Sparkle,Flowers)
- Incy Wincy - Lavender and lace
- Craft your Passion - Let it Hang out
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Things with Wings
- Crafting for all Seasons - Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace
Have a Lovely evening....