Tuesday 10 September 2013

ATC - SweetStamps.com Challenge#134

Hi everybody!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend with all your love ones!  Well I had a very busy weekend helping a dear friend of mine getting ready for a very big Christmas craft show! I just love helping her anything to do with crafts is my live!

Well across at SweetStamps.com there is a new 


and it is to make an 

ATC, Artist Trading Card. 

This is a card that is only 2.5 inch X 3.5 inch. 

This little Trading card has been around for over 120 years.
Collecting and trading these cards is a hobby which has been enjoyed by 
millions of people throughout the world.  
When you make artist trading cards you should always 
show certain info on the back and they can include the following: 

Name of the artist
Contact information, usually an email address/blog address
Title of the ATC and or the theme of the swap
Date of creation of the card
Edition number within a limited edition or series
Signature of the artist

I hope you enjoyed reading a bit of the History of an Artist Trading Card


We'd love to see your Creations, so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #135 is

Anything Goes

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 14 September. 

The theme for that challenge is Masking Technique 

***********

Here is my Recipe!

The Front


The size of my ATC is 2.5 X 3.5 inches
I stamped this lovely stamp from SweetStamps.com
from their ArtyFartsy Stamps


on a cream card with  Brown Memento
I used a corner punch and punched these photo corners
Glued everything to a dark brown card stock for a layer
Lastly but not least added these lovely pearls

The Back


I printed this info cart off the internet
Distressed it with Brown Memento
added it to my back of my ATC


 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox




11 comments:

  1. Sweet CAS ATC. Great aditon to the back of the card too. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the vintage look to this card and loved that story on the trading cards, who know it's being going on for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ATC cards Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to trade ATC's- they are like little autograph books : ) Your ATC is fabulous- love the image, love the corners and the pearls are fab! Very nice addition to the back as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your design with the corners and pearls. Thanks for the history of ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved reading about the history! THANKS!! Beautiful ATC!! Love the vintage feel!! Love the back as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how graphic and classy your ATC is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a fab ATC! I'm not sure I could do one of them....

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image for a trading card. Love the colors and the info on back. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Denise! I love how yo made it quite clean and simple but yet so elegnat! Love the colours!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!