Sunday 8 September 2013

DT Card - Anything Goes Hobbycutz Challenge #15

Hi everybody on this lovely Sunny Sunday!

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend with your families and friends across the world!  I have  had a very busy time but loving it! Just as long as I am crafting!

Well this week across at Hobbycutz we are having a fantastic theme, I must say I personally love this kind of challenge because Anything Goes!  We have this amazing  sponsor with the most lovely Digi stamps, The Stamping Chef!

Well I were lucky enough to use 1 of her images for this challenge.  So let see what I done with it and I hope I can give you all a bit of inspiration!

My procedure is as follows:

I made an A5 size card with Heavy Black Card
I layered it with Pink and black card and my then my coloured image
I used a lovely set from Hobbycutz S00111 all the baking utensils!


This lovely image is from our sponsor  The Stamping Chef! Culinary Claire


I used Promarkers and Copics to colour her in!
Promarkers:
Sandstone, Ivory, Vanilla, Magenta
Dark Grey 5 & 3

Copics:
E27, R81, E99 & E25

Lastly I added the love baking utensils from Hobbycutz S00111

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox




I would love to enter my creation into the following Challenges:
Ladybug Crafts:  A/G #September (25)  4/10
Challenges 4 Everybody  - A/G #29 (801) 28/9
Glitter n Sparkle : - Add some Pink #50 (16) 20/9
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards   A/G #48 (225) 26/9
Inspire Me Fridays:  A/G #120 (152) 19/9

6 comments:

  1. Great card loving the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are amazing! Beautiful colors and shapes.You are very creative.
    Greeteings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic and beautiful card Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute image! Love the color palette, your design, & fun embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I've got that image, and she's printed out. She's just never made it to a card yet....

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fantastic! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!