Tuesday 24 September 2013

DT card for SweetStamps.com Challenge #136 Roses

Hi everybody!

Yes it is Tuesday again, time does fly when you having fun!! Well across at SweetStamps.com we are having loads of fun with all the new Clear ArtsyFartsy stamps and all the lovely new dies!!!The new September releases by Jacqueline Hill has just brought out a lot of new stamps that she design for SweetStamps.com. You should pop over and have a look and you will soon realize you "do need it" The only saying all crafters know! lol.

Well this week we are having fun with


and I would love to share my project with all of you!

I would love you to take a minute or two to pop over to our SweetStamps Blog 
to look at all the fantastic creations all out DT's had made.  
We would love you to get so inspired 
and have a play with us this week!

Well here is my take on this weeks:


Well I gone for white on white with a touch of colour
I used embossed card cut smaller and rounded the edges with a punch
I added the lovely 4 big pearls
I used a die and added small pearls around the oval to give
a lovely frame around my image


This a lovely Rose Bouquet 707 Small stamp from SweetStamps
I used Stickles to color the roses in with for a bit of glitz
I coloured the leaves and the center of my small
Flowers in with Promarkers:
Grass & Primrose

Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store it is packed with fantastic products.



 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox



I would love to enter this project into the following Challenges:
2 Sisters : A/G #163 (88) 5/10
Allsorts : How does your garden grow #226 (23) 5/10
Challenges and candies  : Romantic #17 (35) 4/10
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards  : Flowers #49 (55) 11/10
Keep It Simple! : Flowers (23) (33) 3/10

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the added pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really elegant and I love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the White on White with added color- the shimmer of the cardstock is fabulous too! The Pearls add to the elegance of your card- LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Denise. Very elegant design and lovely image.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white on this card. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shimmer white is so beautiful. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, love the embossed background and pearls, it's so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card Denise. love the shape and the pearls...
    I was admiring all your posting before this, love what I see and you got some awesome creativity... I'm you newest follower too. When you have a chance hop on over to my blog...
    TFS - enjoy your wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, I like that frame and the white on white, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Denise! Woohoo! I am your 100th follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done! You are my 100th follower!! I will sent you a little surprise so please email me your address! Thank you very much for following me!
      dixicreations2011@gmail.com
      Denise
      xox

      Delete
    2. Wow!! That's so sweet of you Denise!! I am super happy and super excited!! Thank you so so much!!
      Hugs,
      Ayushi

      Delete
  11. Such a pretty card, Denise! Love the roses, the frame and all the pearls you have added. Beautiful!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card you made !
    Thank you for playing with us at "Izazovi i SlatkiĊĦi"!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely and delicate card. Love the glimmer and that image is one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Flowers
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!