Wednesday 18 September 2013

My Stallion - SweetStamps.com Challenge #135 - Western

Hi all you lovely Bloggers out there!

How are you all doing on this lovely day!  Well I can say the sun is shining in my life and I am as happy as can be!  I am going on a long weekend away with the Motor Home (RV) down to England! Hope you are all well!

Well lovely Bloggers we have a fantastic Challenge #135 for you across at SweetStamps.com

Western

We'd love to see your Creations, so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #136 is

Roses

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 14 September. 



The theme for that challenge is Masking Technique 

Well everybody here is my take on a Western Theme:


I had fund doing this card! I used a speckle cream card as my base and made an A5 card
I took this lovely medium brown handmade paper and wet the 
edges and just tore it to give me the distressed look
and took Walnut Stain Distress Ink and inked
the edges and rolled 1 corner
I took a bit of cream hessian cloth and fray the edges
and ran my the  Walnut Stain Distress Ink over the
the hessian
I used a Marianne Die form my frame and used a dark brown
card stock


Well did I had fun doing this Image!
I stamped my image that is from SweetStamps.com
Horse Portrait Oval with Brown Memento
and embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder
I used 2 distressed inks Pumice Stone &
Walnut Stain to color my image
I cut it out and inked up with Versamark Ink
I took Deep Impressions Clear Embossing Powder
all over and heat it with my heat gun
I done this twice I really wanted a nice thick image
After about 20 min I started to bend my image to
created a crackle effect!
Then framed it with this lovely die cut frame from Marianne Designs
Well that is my Western Theme card.

The supplies I used from Sweet Stamps Store:




 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox

I would like to enter into the following challenges:
Eclectic Ellapu: For a Boy (8) 28/9
Glitter n Sparkle : C#51 (8)  28/9
Hiding in my Craft Room : C#116 (29) 29/9
Brown Sugar : C #60 (34) 26/9
Inspire Me Fridays W - C#121 (135) 29/9
Pattie's Creations - 2W, 2E, SIO, include an image – No. 76 (33) 3/10

9 comments:

  1. Super card. Enjoy your break in England

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, Gorgeous card...Love the textured paper in the background and the cracked glass technique you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card for our male challenge, love the textures. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I love the crackle effect you gave it. Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.
    Lynn, DT Member
    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Electic Ellapu this week.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations
    Challenge. Love the way you have used the
    hessian cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I love this card! Your techniques on the horse are perfect and the bg is wonderful too. Thanks so much for joining us in the Pattie's Creations Animal Challenge and good luck! Nancy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Image, love this card!!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!