Tuesday 17 September 2013

Monochrome with Silliohette

Hi everybody!

Well I really hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have such a busy week ahead of me! We are going down to England for a few day with the Motor Home or as some people know it as a RV.  We going to a big Motor Home and Caravan Show with a group of our friends.  So it will be a very busy weekend! We have about 5 hours to drive down from Scotland. We are surely looking forward to it!

***********

Here is my Recipe!


I decided to just go for CAS and Monochrome
Well lets begin
I used plain white cards stock as my main card and made a A6
I had this lovely pearl embossed card for a very long time
I think I bought it in South Africa in 2007! I used it as my base
I used several different dies and I just love how everything came together
on the end.
I added some black pearls for little bit of bling!


For my main image I used this lovely Cameo Silhouette from
SweetStamps and it is from their lovely range of 
SweetCut Dies  
I used Black Card stock to cut her out

The supplies I used from Sweet Stamps Store:


 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox



I would like to enter into the following challenges:
To be updated

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is beautifully elegant and love how the silhouette image pops.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!