Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you for everyone that visited my blog since I posted my first post, and thank you to each and everyone who left me a comment....The reception has been fabulous, there is so many kind hearted people out them and I loved it ever since I signed up!
Anyway I have another card to showcase tonight.
Again I went for a Lovely Fairy from Wags 'n Whiskers - this one is Fairy Iris. I just love fairies and these once is just so irresistible.
I am sorry if my picture is not too good tonight, but the weather has been so bad here today and so gray and the light wasn't playing along....
Anyway my recipe is as follow:
- Image: Wags 'n Whiskers available from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. I coloured her using my Promarkers, after that I added some stickels to the wings and the buttons. (Sorry this is not showing up very well, I will try to take a better picture tomorrow).
- The flowers is fabric flowers is from Papermania as well as the buttons which I added to them.
- The big purple bow was one I recycled previously from a box of chocolates I received for my Birthday and the beads that is hanging down from it, I have had for many many years.
- The tags I cut out using a die and my cuttlebug which I added a sentiment to.
- The lace borders was punched using a Martha Stewart punch and lastly I added the three little pearls on the ribbon.
- I used the sketch from Mojo Monday to design my card by.
Well and I think that is it. Thank you for everyone who took some time to stop by and leave a comment.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Paperplay - Blossoms & Blooms
- Sew Many Challenges - Flowers & Lace
- I Love Promarkers - Pearls
- Ces - Embellish it
- Little Claire's - Sparkle
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Fairytales
- The Crafty Pad - Lace & Bows
- Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Dig out the old and the new (The flowers I had for donkeys and the image is the first time I have used it)
- Challenge up your life - Recycle (the bow)
- By the Cute and Girly - Anything goes
- The Emerald Fairies - Anything Goes
- Pollycraft monday - Bingo (Tag, Sparkle,Flowers)
- Incy Wincy - Lavender and lace
- Craft your Passion - Let it Hang out
- A Spoonful of Sugar - Things with Wings
- Crafting for all Seasons - Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Lace
Have a Lovely evening....
Welcome to Blogland Denise hope you have lot's of fun!ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at The Crafty Pad for our Lace & Bows Challenge it fits just perfectly!!
Good luck & don't forget to check back on Sunday for our winners & our new challenge!
So pretty, I love the image and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining CES this week, Karen GDTReplyDelete
Just beautiful Denise. That punch is on my to get list! i love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden.ReplyDelete
Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons challenge.ReplyDelete
Ooooh lovely creation Denise and so pretty in purple...beautifully embellished too!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining in the fun with us at CES this week :)
Lovely card, i really love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Little Claire.
This is a gorgeous card! Glad you are having fun in blogland. Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!ReplyDelete
Aww this is lovely!ReplyDelete
I love that wee image and the colour is gorjuss!
Thanks for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges!
Hugs Melly xxx
Thank you for taking part in LACE & BOWS challenge at The Crafty Pad!
So happy you've joined us!
We're having 30% off on all digi downloads until 2nd June @ http://www.thecraftypad-designs.co.uk !
Very pretty, lovely colours, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this weekReplyDelete
Hi! Your card is so pretty! The image is so lovely and the colours are great together!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining CFAS this week!
Very nice card! Love the colour-scheme :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!
Wow! I love your card. I love the blossoms and blooms. Thank you for playing at Paper Play this week. I have magnolia candy on my blog if you are interested.ReplyDelete