Well here is my recipe:I used a sketch from Stampfairy.com
The main card is an 8x8 and is from Lemon Pearl Card stock I had in my stash
My image is a rubber stamp
I coloured my image in with Promarkers
Used a lace punch and punched out a square of Pearl Lime Green card stock
I 3d my image and layered it onto the Pearl Lime Green card stock
Then cut a strip of Pearl Lime Green and added a thinner Lemon Card stock to that and glued it to my Lemon Card Stock
I Layered the Lemon card to a bigger square of Pearl Lime Green card stock and added my topper to that.
I added 4 flowers that I made myself using a daisy punch and put a brad in the middle.
All your comments are highly appreciated and I am always open for more ideas and advise!!
Happy crafting and Blogging!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until the next time!!
Lots of Love and Kisses!!
- Paper Crafting Journey = Feathered Friends
- Crafty Purple Frog = Favoured Things
- Delightful Challenge = Anything Goes
- Simply Create = Wings
- Stamping for the Weekend = Lemon and Lime
- Polka Doodles = Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamping = Things with Wings
- One Stitch at a time = Wings
- Stamp Fairy = Sketch
- By the Cute and Girly = The Garden