Tuesday 5 July 2011

With Love



With Love

My recipe:
I had a lot of fun with this card.  I do like Vintage and Sepia and Pink Colours and make things look old and distressed
I made this an 8x8 to fit this lovely topper from my stash
I distressed all of the topper edges with my scissors rubbing it up and down and rubbed distressed ink on the edges
I tore the edge of the main card and tore another 3 strips and distressed the edges
I wrapped around the 3 strips apiece of ribbon and lace and added a single flower with twisted stem
I arranged flowers and added a bow to the top left
All your comments are highly appreciated and I am always open for more ideas and advise!!

Happy crafting and Blogging!!!

 Thanks for stopping by!!
Until the next time!!
Lots of Love and Kisses!!
Denise xox

Challenge List:
The Paper Shelter = Anything Goes
ABC = Ribbons
Charisma Cardz = Ice Cream Colours Lovely Chocolate and Vanilla
Craft your days away = Vintage
Little Claire’s = Pink and Brown
Dream Valley = Ribbons
Addicted to Stamps = Wedding

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is simply stunning.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely vintage card this is! The colours are so subtle and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this. Thanks for joining in the vintage Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, love the torn edges. So happy you have taken part in the Addicted to Stamps Wedding challenge.

    Hugs and Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!