Monday 11 March 2013

Snowy freezing Monday morning

Hi everybody on this snowing freezing Monday morning!
Will it ever stop snowing today! Well I love the snow! so clean and crisp looking!
Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend! It was Mothers day here in the UK yesterday and my family took us to a lovely Chinese Restaurant.  We were a very big party because all the in-laws and cousins took there Mothers too, so we ended up as 20 adults and 10 Children, but what fun we had.
I just love FAMILY!!!!!
Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Denise, great and thank you that you are following my blog and offcourse I follow you back.
    You made beautiful cards and creations.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!