Sunday 5 October 2014

Dies Upon Dies for SweetStamps.com

Good morning everybody!


Hi, I am finally back in the craft world and how nice is that! I just missed crafting and chatting to all of you so much!!


If you haven't already joined in for this weeks challenge there is still time! HERE


You could win a $20 shopping spree for amazing goodies of your own choice at 


online store by just playing along with us and have some fun and share your creation with us!



It could be from a ATC, Cards, Mixed Media, Scrapbooking Pages, etc, so come and join the fun!



 is also on Facebook and Pinterest.


Why not pop over on a daily basis for some new inspiration from our 
Design Team Members!


Well here is my project for some inspiration for you! 

Dies Upon Dies 


I used a Tonic Stitching Scalloped Square Die set and cut 2 
of the large squares out of plain white card and 
scored 1 of the squares about a 1" from the top and glued it 
to my front to create the 6 X 6 card base
I cut several layers in White ant Teal
and then just layered the first 2 layers


This is the main die in the center and is a SweetCuts Die

Flourish Medallion SweetCuts Die

These dies are from the highest quality dies I have ever used
So fine and so detailed
I cut 2 out of the Teal Pearl Paper
and stuck the 1 as my main center image on the top white layer


I then cut into the 2nd die to create 4 corners 
and it is like another corner die 
There are so many ways of using this gorgeous die



This is the view of the card from the side

All the products I used for this project can be found in the 

SweetStamps.com 

online Store


I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!
I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!

 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png

The Challenges I am entering into:

To be Updated


2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, Denise. Blue is my most favorite color and you've featured it beautifully with the dies challenge. I'm so happy you're back in the creative world again. I've missed your projects these past weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That is such kind words!! I missed all of you also.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!