Monday 15 June 2015

Fishing on Fathers Day!!

Hi every one and a very Happy Monday!


Challenge #226

for this week across at 


is 

Fathers Day


Come along and play with us you could win

$10 Gift Certificate

to spent at


to purchase some lovely crafty goodies from a big range.

Just pop over to the 


and share your lovely creation with us!

Here is my take on the Challenge this week!


Fishing on Fathers Day!!



I made a 10cm x11cm card using Kraft Card
I just love Kraft card, Blue and White together
I layered my image and sentiment on Kraft card and 
then Blue card and added to my handmade base card
made from Kraft Card


This is such a lovely little Bear with his quite dungarees
and hat!

Another of the fantastic detailed rubber stamps of


I used Promarkers to colour my image in:


This horizontal sentiment is a red rubber stamp
from



***

You can find all the products I used in the online shop




I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my Blog!

I would love a comment and
why not become a follower if you are not one already!
 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png



I am going to enter and play along with the following challenge blogs:

  • Amusing - W, 2E, no digi -  Fathers Day (3) 21/6/15
  • Creative Corner - W, 3E  - Just for Boys (42) 18/6/15
  • Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No.93 -  Father's Day (27) 19/6/15
  • Kitty Bee Designs - 2W,2E,C10 No.49 (W2 of 2)  - Masculine / For The Boys (44) 19/6/15





6 comments:

  1. Adorable, Denise! Love this little bear all dressed up for fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the coloring job you did with it. Thanks for joining in Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Father's Day card, beautiful coloring, I love how you made the bear look fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card- just love your coloring, and the Kraft and blue is a wonderful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! I love that sweet fishing bear imageThanks for playing in our Father's day challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute :-)
    Thank you for joining us at KBD Aloha Friday Challenge. (http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!