Sunday 26 July 2015

BIG News and New Release!!

Happy Sunday to all the dear people and happy crafters out there,


Hope you are all having a fantastic time with your families and your friends across the world wherever you are!

Well do I have "BIG NEWS" 

I have been invited by DS4J to become a Design Team Member! 
I am so excited!! 
They have the most lovely Digital Stamps!!! 

DS4J have just released new digi's and they are stunning!! 
They are by a new artist Tanya O'Connor.
You have to pop over and have a look!!

My take on 1 of the new releases by Tanya O'Connor is 



My Recipe:

Used White Hammered card stock and made a size A5 card
I layered my Image with Green and then Turquoise Blue card stock.

Digi by:  DS4J 

Image:  Strong Lady 4

Coloring Medium:  Promarkers:
Gold, Summer Sun, Bright Orange,  
March Green, Lime Green, 
Vanilla, Blush, Ivory, 
Cool Grey 1, 3 & 5, Warm Grey 2, 3 & 4, Pastel Pink,
Dusky Pink, Pale Pink, 
Spring Lilac, and Poppy


I I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I inspired you!

Why not become a follower, if you are not 1 already!

 photo BlackSig_zps35208f1f.png

Challenges I will be entering:
To be uptaded

1 comment:

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!