Monday 16 June 2014

Anything Goes at SweetStamps.com

Hi my dear friends

Hope all are well were you are!


Well it is Tuesday and time for a new Chalenge at 
SweetStamps.com.

Challenge #174

Anything Goes

Well pop over to SweetStamps.com's and have a look at the lovely 
DT members cards for some lovely inspiration.  

While you have fun entering into the challenge you can win a price too!!!

We'd love to see your Creations, 

so come and join us and have some fun with us 

You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at

SweetStamps.com's 

online store just by playing along!!

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

Next week's Challenge #175 is

Summer

We have another Technique Challenge once a month and is ending on the 

14 July

The theme for that challenge is 

Painters Tape

Well everybody here is my take on the Challenge:



I made a A5 card with white hammered card stock
I used Spellbinders Dies to cut the frames in red card stock
Added Red Pearls to the corners


This is just such a sweet image. She is called Morgan and Birds
 It is from the new stamps
from SweetStamps.com's that has just been released
You get both these lovely stamps in the set.

The Promarkers I used to color her in:
Lipstick Red & Poppy Red
Vanilla, Blush and Ivory
Pale Pink, Apple and Moss
Tawny Owl, Cocoa Caramel, Burnt Sienna and Sandstone


This is such a lovely Verse!
I used Memento to stamp my stamps

Links to all the lovely products are below. You can stock up on some 
needed supplies from the SweetStamps Store
it is packed with fantastic products.
Go and have fun and shop till you drop!!



 Well I hope you enjoyed this project of mine and hope I could be of some inspiration to you!

Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy lives to visit my blog!
I would love comments and 
why not become a follower if you are not one yet! 
I would love that
xoxox


I am going to play along with the following Challenge:


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Denise- love the great pop of red on the white BG- darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, beautiful coloring, love the red and white design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! She looks so sweet!!! LOVE all of the red and the framing on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! I love all the die cuts, the image is adorable and so beautifully colored, great design. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card & a beautiful layout.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic card! I love the color palette you chose-- the red pops so nicely and the frame is gorgeous! I love the delicate die cuts you used. I also think you're a genius at using Promarkers! Wow! That coloring job was pro and I love how the girl was such a beautiful focal point. I also really like the sentiment! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to leave me a comment! This is always very much appreciated!